Sign in to follow this  
OmegoGanla

Why The Buildings in the town square are old fashion ?

i dont get it why all of the photos about the town square are old fashion and A British style not american? can they change that?

IMG_5788.thumb.PNG.9c4a5711bc08cc3ceeaccIMG_5789.thumb.PNG.56e46162de4dd4fb00fa4IMG_5790.thumb.PNG.b2eae713a697c77911dffIMG_5791.thumb.PNG.c2032e149fee470a2b681IMG_5792.thumb.PNG.efc8222658f13517b5cdb

its awful please change the coloring and the 3d painting it feels old style like fall out or something and the street with the trees doesnt feel as good 3d paint texture. i hope they fixed it

A lot of buildings and government buildings on the East Coast look like this.  Personally I think it looks awesome.

• Like 2

I live in north carollina AND I GO TO SOUTH CAROLINA ALOT so tbh this just like north and south tbh I dont see anything wrong with it

8 minutes ago, jainehot2 said:

I live in north carollina AND I GO TO SOUTH CAROLINA ALOT so tbh this just like north and south tbh I dont see anything wrong with it

IMG_5793.JPG.f8b97fe680cff255c838e3dbce1IMG_5794.JPG.aa112ee3f23d4e66862d9a7e745

man north carolina really look old 

• Like 1

@OmegoGanla Maybe Canada has building's like this and well they are under the monarchy in England. 

But these images are placeholders and they also look great; however older buildings look better than the new ones in most cases.

In theory, the town square would most likely be the oldest part of the city. So it would make sense to have older, brick-heavy architecture in these areas. I'm sure that the entire map is not going to be run-down, per say. There will be 3 cities in total (I think I remember that correctly), and I'm sure there will be "newer", more modern areas to every part of the map. 

Also: I don't know why you seem to think that the map supposed to be in America. And I'd also like to point out that there are buildings similar to that of the Town Square in EVERY city in America. I don't understand what you mean by "British." I think the most American part of any town are the suburbs. But otherwise, I don't think the architecture of the Town Square is necessarily inspired by any city from a particular country, but just cities.

• Like 5

I would like if the games has at least 2 big zones like one for the important buildings and one with offices and departments in buildings with 15 floors

Edited by Eriberto

42 minutes ago, Eriberto said:

I would like if the games has at least 2 big zones like one for the important buildings and one with offices and departments in buildings with 15 floors

There are three major cities. I can't recall the names at this time, but the city that town square is, is the largest city and the main one.

The Town Square module takes place in a tiny piece of a city called Ash Hill, which is in many ways based on a real city in North Carolina called Asheville (the same city the above photos are from).

It's not the largest city in Identity, though. It's the second largest. The city hall you see above is modeled after the Savannah, Georgia city hall. Identity is inspired by much of the south-eastern United States.

• Like 7

There seem to be 4 bigger residential areas, this can ofc be changed before they release it.
Try look on this video (and pause it) at 54 sec. there are an overview of the map, where its explained what the diffrent areas are about.

9 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

It said 3 towns, wheres the other ?

Ash hill, Turtle Beach, and Roseport.

There are 3 dense citys, and 4 residential areas (not that dense citys) - And then it explains what the other areas are thought to be, but this is an older video, and they can have changed quite alot, there have been rumor about planing to make more city areas but that have not been confirmed yet what I know.

5 minutes ago, Turaxis said:

There are 3 dense citys, and 4 residential areas (not that dense citys) - And then it explains what the other areas are thought to be, but this is an older video, and they can have changed quite alot, there have been rumor about planing to make more city areas but that have not been confirmed yet what I know.

I've been told that they did expand the map after the server upgrade they got.

how long how long i am due to have a kidney transplant witk pank hope beta dont comw out when im stuck in hospital for 3-8 weeks

cant wait looks FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep up the good work

46 minutes ago, Haych97 said:

how long how long i am due to have a kidney transplant witk pank hope beta dont comw out when im stuck in hospital for 3-8 weeks

cant wait looks FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep up the good work

Hope your surgery goes good and that that you have a fast recovery!  Don't worry about the beta coming out,  but you might miss the release of the first module, but don't worry you can play it when you're done wth your surgery!

• Like 3