Shotgun for wide spread

Edited by Killed_IRL

24 minutes ago, Killed_IRL said:

This topic needs a poll but first lets get some ideas flowing

Taser gun for non-lethal defense

Salt handgun for non-lethal defense

Desert Eagle for armored assailants

Shotgun for wide spread

Since I might have re-railed things just a bit, I'll give you a more serious response!

You will, definitely, see tasers and shotguns in Identity. There will be several less-than-lethal weapons available.

• Like 5

I don't think we should have a right to bear arms. I think it should be a choice for the governor not a right. As a wise man once said,

"You are entitled to nothing."

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

I don't think we should have a right to bear arms. I think it should be a choice for the governor not a right. As a wise man once said,

"You are entitled to nothing."

Governor changes so often it wouldn't work.  One day you, can the next you can't, and so on

8 minutes ago, Dominic_ said:

Governor changes so often it wouldn't work.  One day you, can the next you can't, and so on

It would work. Realistically the same person or people with similar policies would win for a few weeks in a row. Then the trend might change. The problem with giving absolute rights is that you can never change your decision. We shouldn't make such a huge commitment before the game is even out.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

It would work. Realistically the same person or people with similar policies would win for a few weeks in a row. Then the trend might change. The problem with giving absolute rights is that you can never change your decision. We shouldn't make such a huge commitment before the game is even out.

Generally, in all RP Games (like Altis Life) there are small weapons that are legal with a licence, such as pistols, and then heavier weaponry that is illegal to carry.  I doubt the official servers would make it so that people couldn't have anything to defend themselves with, but I agree that I was slightly wrong in that you are right that the same people will probably get elected for a while at a time :) 

• Like 1

On 01/11/2017 at 7:30 PM, Dominic_ said:

Generally, in all RP Games (like Altis Life) there are small weapons that are legal with a licence, such as pistols, and then heavier weaponry that is illegal to carry.  I doubt the official servers would make it so that people couldn't have anything to defend themselves with, but I agree that I was slightly wrong in that you are right that the same people will probably get elected for a while at a time :) 

I wouldn't mind this. A right to small sidearms for self defense. This absolute right to own anything you want is just idiotic, but this system I could get behind.

I would love for PD to have some sort of close quarters hand too hand combat. Perhaps civilians can learn self defense.

Edited by ItsRaiden